Wednesday 15 July 2009

BANK ROBBED.

It seems quite a few people are having problems with their bank at the moment. I transferred money into my account to find they had charged me £60, which was taken out of the money i put in this morning. Apparantly theyve been charging me since march for going over my overdraft..and because I haven't had much money in there to take out in the first place, they made me go into my overdraft again only to be charged...again, and so on. It's a never ending cycle. I guess it's a good job i have a job, although i'm not enjoying it too much at the moment i'm thankful i have it :) .

In other news, I went to see my Father after the bank incident. It was cool, watched Heartbeat?! Project Catwalk, and Project Runway, and of course my visit would not be complete without Jeremy Kyle. I immediately regretted not taking my camera, so I had to make do with my 5.0 mega pixel camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment